- AWB Font Library - Designer of shareware type faces including Cupertino.
- Paul Baker Typography - Paul Baker
Typography's web page.
- John D. Banks - Designer of a few handwriting typefaces, including BudHand!
- Marty Bee - Designer with fonts from Plazm and T-26.
- Gunnlaugur SE Briem - Some fantastic typefaces are shown on this site along with excellent typographic information.
- Matthew Butterick - Type
engineer, interactive media designer and FUSE contributor.
- P. J. Cassel - A Graphic Art Enthusiast who has a few type designs to show at this site.
- Damon Clark - Designer of screen typefaces like Espy (Newton OS and Mac OS) and Skeleton.
- Matt Chisholm
- Matt Chisholm and his friends have a site on the web for their typefaces.
- Richard Coates - A typeface designed for the creators band is shown on this page.
- Ben Coifman
- Ben has many railroad cars, signs, and R.R. company type.
- Oliver Conte Design - A few free fonts in the freebies section.
- Josh Darden - The Letterbox sketchbook of type designer Josh Darden, the Yellow cube is the type section.
- Barry Deck - Type designer of some of the most popular typefaces around today like Template Gothic and Cyberotica.
- Luc Devroye - A computer science professor with a collection of his own typefaces.
- Val Fullard - The type designer of the face Mambo with upcoming releases through Science and Science Dingbats, with a freeware font for downloading.
- Malf Galt Fonts - High-quality, unique, and/or horrid typefaces and fonts for use on all computer platforms for publishing, copy, and display.
- Benoit Godde's Homepage - This page (with text in French) has samples of some new type designs.
- Matt Jalbert - A few shareware typefaces that are really good.
- Edward Johnston - Historical look at the designer of London's Underground typeface.
- Ted Keener
- Ted Keeners home page.
- Sander Kessels - A bunch of typographical experiments by Sander
- Max Kisman
- Graphic designer and FUSE contibutor.
- Y. Koren - Grunge Hebrew typefaces, as this site is in hebrew, look for the graphics near the bottom for the links.
- Ray Larbie - Type Designer giving away a free Windows typeface every week.
- Patricia Lillie
- Patricia Lillie's typefaces are available from Image Club and [T-26],
plus some shareware faces.
- Monib Mahdavi - A type designer and graphic designer in Australia. He is the designer of the typeface Flux.
- Boris Mahovac
- Croatian designer Boris Mahovac offers samples of his
typefaces on his web site.
- Chris MacGregor - Designing type to bring himself out of poverty, Chris also maintains the ITFI.
- Jason Mark - Computer Artist who has created three typefaces.
- Laurie McCanna - Artist, author
and type designer .
- Ben McGehee - Unauthorized Type samples from Ben McGehee.
- Greg Meronek - Multiple typefaces from Greg Meronek are shown on his site.
- Tom Murphy's Truetype Fonts - Shareware type designs for Windows computers from Tom Murphy.
- Torbjörn Olsson - Fonts by Swedish fontdesigner Torbjörn Olsson.
- Dennis Ortiz-Lopez - Creater
of many magazine typefaces including Rolling Stone, now has a web "maze"
and type samples online.
- Dennis Palumbo - Some original typeface designs from this designer are shown on his web page.
- Marty Pfeiffer's
Fonts - Typedesigns from Marty Pfeiffer, now with the mega fun 'scooter-boy'.
- RJH Productions
- Designer of Roughedge from [T-26]
- Henry Rogers Fonts - The shareware IPAPhon family is an attractive typeface with the complete set of phonetic symbols as set out in the most recent (1995) revision of the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA).
- David Siegel - Type designer and excellent webographerTM.
- Peter Slingsby; Fonts
of Afrika - Fonts of Afrika are dingbat fonts that contain images of
Smith Brian Smith's type designs, and his feelings about each face.
- Dan Smith's Fantasy Fonts - Several fantasy fonts for Windows, this WWW page will always have the most up-to-date versions of these fonts.
- Brian Sooy - Type Designer, Web Artist.
- Göran Söderström - This type designer shows off his Neptuna type family.
- James Swanson - Take a look at Badminton, the typeface designed by Mr. Swanson.
- Joe Vanderbos - Illustrator who also designs type faces such as Retrofit Light.
- Leslie Willmers - This site includes samples of this designers type design work and ideas.
- John W. Young's Fonts - John and his friends have put their fonts up on this site.
*The term Webographer is trademarked Chris MacGregor and may not be used without the written permission of Chris MacGregor.